2016 Nissan Titan XD Gas for Sale near Sacramento, CA
Find the Truck That is Right for You at Nissan of Elk Grove!
When it comes to your criteria for a new pickup truck, a few things come to mind. Ample power is a must-have, while a modern interior that is as tech-savvy as you are and abundant safety features would be nice. Introduce yourself to the 2016 Nissan Titan XD gas for sale near Sacramento, CA, a truck that is ready to work and get the job done. Your local California Nissan dealership, Nissan of Elk Grove, has this beast on its lot and is waiting for you to take it for a test drive today!
Under the hood of the 2016 Nissan Titan XD is the robust Endurance® 5.6L V8 engine. It is one of the most technologically-advanced powertrains on the market, thanks to advancements like the Nissan Direct Injection System and Variable Valve Event and Lift. It pumps out an imposing 390 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. To optimize your performance and fuel economy, the Titan XD is outfitted with a 7-speed automatic transmission. Feel free to load up your truck because the 2016 Titan XD can handle even the toughest jobs on your to-do list. It gives you a 2,500-lb. payload capacity1 to go with a 11,200-lb. maximum towing capacity2. It also has an available gooseneck hitch for even more flexibility.
Step inside the 2016 Nissan Titan XD gas for sale near Sacramento, CA, and you’ll have an impressive array of features at your fingertips. The available RearView Monitor3 gives you a clear view of what’s behind you, even if your bed is filled to its brim. For when you’re towing a heavy load, the available integrated Trailer Brake Controller2 is on the center dash to give you direct control of your trailer brakes. For comfort after a long day at the worksite, the 2016 Titan XD has leather-appointed seating surfaces with the PRO-4X® Logo Seats, which allows you to relax while on the road.
Keeping safe on the road is the most important part of any trip, and the Nissan Titan XD is well-equipped to shield you from harm. The available Blind Spot Warning5 will keep you alerted when another vehicle enters your blind spot on either side of the vehicle, and you’ll be alerted with a warning chime if you engage your turn signal. The Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist6 will come in handy when you’re carrying a heavy load; it sends extra force to the rear brakes and helps to apply additional braking force if it senses that you’re in an emergency braking situation.
As if all of these features weren’t enough to sway you, the 2016 Nissan Titan XD gas for sale near Sacramento, CA, is even more impressive in person at Nissan of Elk Grove. Our dealership is located at 8590 Laguna Grove Drive in Elk Grove, CA, and we are open seven days a week! Schedule a test drive right on our website or by giving us a call at 877-977-5350.
1. Maximum payload capacity when properly equipped. Based on internal testing of pre-production vehicle. Final capacity may vary. Endurance® V8 gas engine only - available Spring 2016. Payload capacity varies by configuration.
2. Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped. Based on internal testing of pre-production vehicle. Final capacity may vary. Cummins® engine only. Towing capacity varies by configuration.
3. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
4. Endurance® V8 gasoline engine has a late availability. Pre-production model. Available Spring 2016. Estimate based on internal testing of pre-production vehicle. Actual performance may vary.
5. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Late availability, Spring 2016. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
6. Brake Assist is only an aid to assist the driver and is not a collision warning or avoidance device. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times.