2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Sacramento, CA
After a Thorough Refresh for 2016, the Sentra is Ready For You!
The Nissan Sentra has come a long way since its first day on the market in 1982. An entry-level vehicle up until the introduction of the Versa, 93% of Nissan Sentra’s sold post-2005 are still on the road today1. Originally named to invoke the dual image of “central” and “sentry”, Nissan wanted people to know that, despite its small size, the Sentra was a safe and reliable vehicle. It remains so today. The 2016 Sentra received a top-rating of “Good” by the Insurance Institute for Highway safety in its moderate-overlap and small-overlap frontal-offset impact tests, one of the most difficult obstacles for vehicles since the test’s inception in 2012. It also received the same top-rating in side-impact, roof-strength, and seat and head restraint tests. Government crash tests rate the Sentra 4 out of a possible 5 stars overall. Safety? Check.
Times change, though, and the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Sacramento, CA, most certainly agrees. A totally revamped style from the A-pillars forward and to the caboose give the Sentra a bolder, more refined look. The inside is simple and classic, boasting a 5.8-inch central touchscreen with NissanConnectSM2 integrated smartphone applications that includes Siri® Eyes Free3, if you opt for the Sentra SV trim and the Premium package. Multiple configurations ensure that you only have to pay for what you want and are going to use.
There are some tech-based safety features that we should talk about when it comes to the 2016 Sentra, too. It comes standard with antilock brakes, stability control, tire-pressure monitoring, front-seat side airbags4, full-length side curtain airbags4, and active front head restraints. It comes with several other optional safety features to even further protect your loved ones, which range from a rearview camera5 and Nissan’s Easy Fill Tire Alert System6 on the SV trim to a forward collision mitigation system with automatic braking7 on the SL trim. Double safety? Check, again.
The 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Sacramento, CA, isn’t just that indestructible beater anymore. It’s a fashion-forward, tech-endowed, spatially-incline small sedan that’s remained a safe option since its inception. Stop by Nissan of Elk Grove and check out this legacy for yourself!
1. According to Nissan.
2. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora,® if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
3. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri,® are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
4. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your Owner’s Manual for more details.
5. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
6. Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.
7. FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply. 8FCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.