2016 Nissan Pathfinder for Sale near Sacramento, CA
Three Rows, Stylish Trim, and a Smooth Ride Make the 2016 Pathfinder a Must-See
After abandoning its truck-based roots in 2013, the Pathfinder set out to be a family-friendly vehicle able to swallow up seven people and keep them comfortable and entertained for the duration of any journey, whether long or short. The 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Sacramento, CA, continues with this mission and succeeds in many ways.
The Pathfinder became a unibody vehicle in 2013, which is short for unitized body. Basically, it means that the vehicle’s frame and body are integrated into one single strong structure that allows the entire car to be a load-carrying unit. In light of this, it’s no surprise that the Pathfinder’s safety ratings are ideal for hauling around the ones you love most. In government crash tests, the Pathfinder received five of a possible five stars in overall protection. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety rated it similarly, giving the Pathfinder their highest score of “good” in the small-overlap frontal offset, moderate-overlap frontal offset, side-impact, and roof-strength crash test. It also received a “good” in whiplash protection.
The 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Sacramento, CA, also comes with some tech-based safety features, as well. Standard are the antilock disc brakes, Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control system1, front-seat side airbags2, and full-length side curtain airbags2. Optional items on the higher trims are rear parking sensors3, a rearview camera4, blind-spot warning system5, rear cross-traffic alert6, and a deluxe surround-view camera system7, that’s standard on the Pathfinder Platinum trim.
There are four trims that the Pathfinder is offered with: S, SV, SL, and Platinum. The SV trim is likely to be the most popular with the 7-inch central infotainment display with Bluetooth® phone connectivity. The SV also has a rearview camera4, rear parking sensors3, and the keyless entry and ignition. The ultimate family vehicle is most certainly the top-of-the-line Platinum. It comes with the secret weapon: the Family Entertainment package that adds a rear-seat DVD entertainment system with dual displays. Pop on some cartoons and take that trip to Fairytale Town – because now you don’t have to listen to “are we there yet?” nigh on a dozen times in the same 30 minutes!
When it comes down to, the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale near Sacramento, CA, has you covered. It keeps you and your family safe, it keeps your kids entertained, and it all comes in a stylish package. Nissan of Elk Grove has the 2016 Pathfinder in stock and ready for you!
1. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques.
2. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your Owner’s Manual for more details
3. The optional Rear Sonar System is a convenience, but is not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn and check that it is safe to do so before backing up. May not detect every object behind you.
4. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle
5. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
6. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details
7. Ward’s Segmentation. 2016 Pathfinder® SL with Tech Package, SL with Premium Package, and Platinum vs. in-market 2015/2016 competitors in 2015 Large Cross/Utility Class. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle. Virtual composite 360º view