2016 Nissan Murano for Sale near Sacramento, CA
Finally, a Crossover SUV for the Trendy Consumer
Crossover SUVs aren’t particularly known for their trendy exteriors. Their primarily function is to serve parents and their brood, but the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Sacramento, CA, turns up its nose at that notion. Redesigned in 2015, the 2016 Murano continues to remind people that style and function can go hand in hand.
Nissan added dramatic curves and a sleek roof line to the Murano that make this crossover an eye-catcher. Highly detailed, from the boomerang-style headlights to the v-motion grille, the overall design of the Murano is daring and expressive. The interior brings the class to this crossover with a simple dashboard and user-friendly control interfaces, which includes the NissanConnectSM1 telematics system. The 7- or 8-inch display gives a home to the optional navigation system and offers emergency response features along with all of the best driver conveniences, such as Siri® Eyes Free2.
There are four available trim levels on the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Sacramento, CA: S, SV, SL, and Platinum. The base S trim offers a good array of standards that include 18-inch alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, cruise control, a Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity, a 7-inch display screen, a rearview camera3, and a 6-speaker sound system. The SL Model is going to be the ultimate date night vehicle, though. Between the Bose® audio system to make sure the smooth tunes are at their ultimate best and the ambient interior lighting, the Murano SL cordially invites you to grab another couple and head to The Red Rabbit Kitchen and Bar. And maybe follow it up with some wine at The Painted Cork.
The best features on vehicles go completely unnoticed until you drive another vehicle for an extensive period of time. Nissan’s Zero Gravity Seats4 are that such feature on the 2016 Murano. Especially supportive of the lower and mid back, they’re designed to contour and keep the body in a position that simulates the one it’d assume in zero gravity. Comfortable and unobtrusive, these are the sort of seats you can most certainly take for granted. Something you shouldn’t take for granted, though, are the high rankings the Murano has received in safety tests. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rated the Murano as their top-rating of “good” in side-impact, roof-strength, and in whiplash protection tests. It can also stop in a remarkable 117 feet from 60 MPH, a better-than-average number for the crossover class5.
Crossing function with style, the 2016 Nissan Murano for sale near Sacramento, CA, stands out in comparison to the other crossover SUVs in its class. Take a look at this trendy model at Nissan of Elk Grove!
1. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora,® if Pandora® app via NissanConnectSM is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
2. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri,® are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
3. Parking aid/ convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
4. Zero gravity inspired for optimal comfort.
5. Information courtesy of Edmunds.com.