2016 Nissan Altima for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
Practical Fun for Everyone
If you’re looking for a sedan that’s got the perfect balance between practical and fun, you’ll be impressed by the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale in Elk Grove, CA. It’s frugality at the pump and its available sport-tuned suspension make this sedan a stand out on the Nissan of Elk Grove showroom, so come take a look at it today!
Using a Continuously Variable Transmission, or CVT, is the key to success when it comes to fuel sipping. The Altima’s 4-cylinder engine produces 182 horsepower and, paired to the Xtronic CVT®, accomplishes an astounding 39 MPG hwy1. Every single part of the Altima comes into play to create those stellar numbers, though, from the wind-cheating aerodynamics of the body, to the CVTs amazing ability to reduce power when cruising – it all merges to create a frugal, zippy sedan.
The Altima is more than what’s rumbling under the hood, though, it also provides an amazing level of safety thanks to the available Safety Shield TechnologiesTM. Features such as the Predictive Forward Collision Warning2 and Forward Emergency Braking3 ensure peace of mind when you’ve got four passengers and are heading off to the Klinker Brick Winery! The 2016 Nissan Altima for sale in Elk Grove, CA, also has your back when it comes to reversing out of parking spots. Thanks to the Rear Cross Traffic Alert4, you’ll even be able to anticipate vehicles coming from the left and right that may be out of view. Blind Spot Monitoring5 is useful anywhere and everywhere you go, anytime you need to switch lanes – you’ll always feel confident with each maneuver, thanks to that little blinking light on your side-view mirrors.
The Altima has a powerful engine, a comprehensive list of safety features, and a technologically well-equipped cabin thanks to NissanConnectSM6. It’ll feel like your vehicle and mobile phone have become one with this telematics system, which allows you to hand-pick music, check your Facebook feed, and, with Siri® Eyes Free7, you can even send and receive texts while remaining ever-vigilant of the road. It can also provide assistance in case of an emergency with the available NissanConnectSM Services8 powered by SiriusXM®.
When you’re looking for a vehicle that competently walks the line between practical and fun, the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Elk Grove, CA, is your sedan. Give us at Nissan of Elk Grove a call today at 866-439-9713, or visit our showroom at 8590 Laguna Grove Drive in Elk Grove, CA! We hope to see you soon!
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy estimate for 2016 Altima® 27 city/39 highway/31 combined MPG for 2.5, 2.5 SV, and 2.5 SL models only. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
2. FCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
3. FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply.
4. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you
6. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply
7. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See www.NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri®, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
8. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnectSM Services powered by SiriusXM® when safe to do so. Late availability for some features. Services, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in an operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data, and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach NissanConnect Customer Care or receive support. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. You are responsible for using Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. Cellular network not available in all areas and/or available at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or Sirius XM Radio Inc.’s control. Neither Nissan nor Sirius XM are responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan, SiriusXM and/or their respective agents or affiliates. Certain services require a PIN for activation. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See NissanUSA. com/connect for details. Enrollment is required to receive full suite of services. Six (6) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.